Our company is managed by Bard of Directors who are regularly involved in the proper functioning of the business. The Directors are supported by a Group of Managers, who are qualified, experienced and trained in their fields of Paper Making, Mechanical & Electrical Engineer, Legal & Finance and Marketing.
We are actively involved in promoting people oriented organizational culture for highly motivated, efficient and committed workforce. Our business policies are designed to be employee friendly while ensuring accountability and high performance. We have invested in building our HR systems, policies and practices while focusing on improving functional and managerial capability.
We value creativity and continuously encourage creativity and innovative thinking to engage and empower our people. We work hard to ensure highest standards of business ethics and busines continuity along with favorable conditions for all employees.
Kraft Paper (unbleached in natural shade) mostly light brown /yellowish in colour Gsm Range : - 80 gsm --- 200 gsm.
Marketed in Reel Form.
Reel Size Length 45cm -- 200 cm
Diameter 30cm -- 80 cm
Evenly Tight Reels.
Practically No. Breaks.
Packing : Ends well pasted : Hessian Cloth wrapping, clean close tight stitching with high strength jute thread.
MARKING OF REELS: Defined arrow mark for direction of rotation of Reels.
Weight of reel gsm of paper, reel no. Lot no. marked
- Product :- Kraft Paper
- Origin :Waste Paper
- GSM : 80 gsm -- 200 gsm.
- Reels / sheets -- Reels.
- Type : M.G. Finish.
- Shade : Natural Shade (light brownish)
- B.F. :12 B.F. -- 25 B.F
- T.F : around 70 taber
- Cobb : Non M.G. Side : 30 -- 40 M.G. : 50 -- 60 or as per demand.
- Breaking Lenght : M.D. : 3200 M -- 3500 M C.D. : 2400 M -- 2600 m
- Folding Endurance : Around 20
- Finish : Clean comparatively speck less well and uniformly glazed.
- Smoothness : Good Resilience softness, High class Printing surface. Back of paper is also smooth and free from hills and valleys.
- Other characteristics such as dimensional stability, weight bearing strength of boxes made from our papers are better than the ones offered by our competitor manufacturers.
END USES OF PRODUCT
- It is a basic raw material used for the manufacturing of corrugating boxes in different shapes & sizes. These boxes are used for packing of cosmetics pharmaceuticals, textiles, hosiery items, fruits vegetables machinery shapes hardwares, etc.
- For producing Textile Cones for Spining Mill Thread Woolens etc.
- For wrapping up papers in sheets & reels of paper mills for manufacturing quality papers of paper mills.
- Contact Details
- MEENU PAPER MILLS PVT. LTD.