|Home||» Products||» Kraft Paper||» Kraft Paper|
Kraft Paper (unbleached in natural shade) mostly light brown /yellowish in colour
- Gsm Range: 80 gsm - 200 gsm.
- Marketed in Reel Form
- Reel Size Length: 45cm- 200 cm
- Diameter: 30cm-80 cm
- Evenly Tight Reels.
- Practically No. Breaks.
- Packing: Ends well pasted : Hessian Cloth wrapping, clean close tight stitching with high strength jute thread.
- Markin go freels: defined arrow mark for direction of rotation of reels.
Weight of reel gsm of paper, reel no. Lot no. marked
- Product :- Kraft Paper
- Origin :Waste Paper
- GSM : 80 gsm -- 200 gsm.
- Reels / sheets -- Reels.
- Type : M.G. Finish.
- Shade : Natural Shade (light brownish)
- B.F:12 B.F.- 25 B.F
- T.F: Around 70 taber
- Cobb: Non M.G. Side : 30 - 40 M.G. : 50 - 60 or as per demand.
- Breaking Length : M.D : 3200 M - 3500 M C.D : 2400 M - 2600 m
- Folding Endurance : Around 20
- Finish : Clean comparatively speck less well and uniformal glazed.
- Smoothness : Good Resilience softness, High class Printing surface. Back of paper is also smooth and free from hills and valleys.
- Other characteristics such as dimensional stability, weight bearing strength of boxes made from our papers are betters than our competitor’s manufacturers.
End uses of product
It is corrugation Boxes Basic Raw Material for manufacturing corrugating boxes in various shapes & sizes such boxes are used for packing of cosmetics pharmaceuticals, textiles , hosiery items, fruits vegetables machinery shapes hardwares refrigerators, T.Vs, electronics items etc.
For manufacturing Textile Cones for Spinning Mill Thread Woollens etc.
For wrapping up of papers in sheets & reels of paper mills manufacturing white & quality papers of paper mills.